Farhan Jamal. Knowledge of Life.

My other blog. Educational purposes. mfoahrahmaend.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 10, 2010

3rd post. 1st week of Part 4, DBS, IKIP-UiTM

Hah.


First week.


Boring at first , with BRIEFINGS, society MEETINGS,  etc.
But then, it became better. With new friends, new cliques, new lecturers (SOME lecturers I suppose. haha)


Met people who I didnt expect to have mutual 'interest'. haha


Went to East Coast Mall , yg dah ada GSC yaw! *gila babi laa. haha*<-- eyh, this is one hell of an achievement for Kuantan-amo Bay. Sorry orang Kuantan. haha :D


My first week isnt great, but okay2 laa..


Till my next post.


*baru perasan. SEMUA posts xde gmbr.. haha. Will put up some photos for next posts, kalau phone dah repair laaa. haha *

1 comment:

  1. huhuhu...sokong2...hahaha..
    xnk tulis ke pasal geng ting tong vs geng lalang???

    ReplyDelete